First of all, we sincerely apologize that your order didn't arrive intact.
We understand your frustration and will work to make this right.
If your order came via USPS or UPS Ground:
- Keep all packaging materials
- Keep all damaged merchandise inside the box displayed as it arrived to you.
- Take photos of the following:
- Packaging material used (bubble wrap, styrofoam, etc.)
- Damaged item outside of the box.
- A close-up of the shipping label with tracking number.
- If available, a close-up of the box manufacturer's certificate (BMC).
- 1 photo displaying the top and 2 sides.
- 1 photo displaying the bottom and the opposite sides.
- Send to Support@TheAbsCompany.com along with your order number and best way to contact you.
If your order came via Truck (aka LTL)
- On delivery, you will need to inspect your items thoroughly If you find any damage to the product or carton you will need to note the carton or product damage on the Delivery Receipt and notify Support@TheAbsCompany.com This damage must be noted prior to the driver leaving
- Please Note: Neither the shipper nor the carrier will be responsible for any exceptions not reported within 10 days of delivery